DuoLube Ointment is an eye lubricant that calms and soothes cases of dry eyes. It reduces burning and irritation for a short time and protects against subsequent aggravation. Duolube is ideal for overnight protection from dry eye as well as protection from dry eyes of more severe case.
OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com is committed to customer satisfaction and strives to provide the safest and most economical DuoLube Eye Ointment Price.
DuoLube Eye Ointment Uses:
- DuoLube ointment soothes and comforts irritated, dry eyes.
- It temporarily relieves burning and irritation of the eyes.
- One or more times daily, or as instructed by a doctor, pull down the lower lid of the afflicted eye(s) and apply a little amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
- When using this medicine, only follow your doctor’s recommendations. Take it no more, no less, no more regularly, and for no longer than your doctor has prescribed.
- This drug should come with a Medication Guide and Patient Instructions. Please read and follow these instructions carefully. Any concerns you have should be discussed with your physician.
Inform your healthcare provider of all medications that you are taking for advice on possible drug interactions.
DuoLube Eye Ointment Side Effects:
Some adverse effects may develop. However, they do not typically require medical attention.
As your body responds to the drug, these side effects may fade away throughout therapy. In addition, your doctor may be able to advise you on how to avoid some of these adverse effects.
If any of the following side effects persist or become troublesome, or if you have any questions about them, see your doctor:
- Vision is hazy
- eye redness, pain, or irritation that did not exist before to taking this drug
- heightened sensitivity to light
- eyelash matting or stickiness
- puffiness of the upper eyelids
- watery eyes
- If you have eye discomfort, changes in vision, continuous redness or irritation of the eye, or if the problem worsens or lasts longer than 72 hours, stop using it and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of children’s reach. If you accidentally consume anything, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use contact lens while using this eye ointment, the contact lens may not position or move appropriately as a result of the ointment. It may also produce blurring by coating the lens.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the difference between a Lubricant eye ointment and Lubricating Eye Drops?
- Lubricant Eye Ointment is a multi-purpose, preservative-free ointment that can treat many common eye conditions, such as conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome, and styes.
- Lubricating eye drops, often known as artificial tears, give moisture and comfort for dry eyes caused by transient factors such as fatigue or exposure to a dry environment.
What are DuoLube Eye Ointment Ingredients?
- DuoLube Eye Ointment- 12%
- White Petrolatum- 88%