Each time you place an order with us, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
I acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Regarding orders for a prescription drug I hereby authorize and appoint OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com as my agent and attorney for the limited purpose of taking all steps and signing all documents on my behalf necessary to obtain a prescription in Canada or elsewhere that is the equivalent of the prescription that I will send to OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com, to the same extent as I could do personally if I were present taking those steps and signing those documents myself. This authorization includes but is not limited to: collecting personal health information about me; collecting similar information from my prescribing physician (â€śmy Personal Physicianâ€ť) or pharmacist, disclosing that information to OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com and its authorized agents and having a Canadian physician or international physician (â€śReviewing Physicianâ€ť) where required perform an independent medical review of my medical information prior to issuing a prescriptions.
- There are no additional fees charged to me in connection with a Reviewing Physician reviewing my medical information.
- By reviewing my medical information, the Reviewing Physician is not rendering or providing any service or advice to me whatsoever. I understand that it is my responsibility to have my Personal Physician conduct regular physician examinations of me, including any and all suggested testing by my Personal Physician to ensure that I have no medical problems which would constitute a contraindication to me taking medications prescribed by my Personal Physician. I agree that should I suffer any adverse affects while taking any prescription medication that I will immediately contact my Personal Physician and that in the event I come under the care of another physician, I will inform him or her of any and all medications that I have been prescribed. I acknowledge and agree that OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com recommends regular physician examinations with my Personal Physician whose care I am under and who initially prescribed the medications.
- I understand and agree that treatment, if any, received by using any product purchased through OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com, shall be deemed to be received by me in the jurisdiction from which the product was shipped.
- I further understand that OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com will only verify and provide medications that my Personal Physician has already prescribed to me. No new prescription medications will be provided by OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com. I understand that no controlled medications, narcotics or tranquilizers will be provided. OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com also reserves the right to refuse to arrange for the supplying of medications it determines, in its absolute discretion, are inappropriate.
- I hereby waive any requirements of Reviewing Physician to conduct a physical examination.
- I understand and agree that the review of my medical information by Reviewing Physician is in no way intended as a means to diagnose any medical condition and does not substitute the requirement for me to obtain my own professional medical advice from my Personal Physician. I agree to direct all questions to my Personal Physician. I will consult my Personal Physician before taking any new drug or changing my daily health regimen. I understand that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties (including merchants and licensors) are those of the respective authors or distributors or such content.
- I hereby confirm that I am 18 years of age or older and I am fully competent to make my own health care decisions. I am aware of the potential side effects and/or problems associated with prescription medications and understand that it would be a violation of law to falsify any information on my medical questionnaire or other medical records for the purposes of obtaining prescription medication. I agree to truthfully, and to the best of my knowledge, answer all of the questions on my medical questionnaire. I agree that if I fail in any way to fully furnish my complete and accurate medical history or I become aware of any changes to my physical or medical condition in the future and I fail to notify OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com of such failure, I am solely responsible for any adverse effects that I may suffer from taking or continuing to take such prescribed medications.
- I certify that I have had an appointment (and/or) examination with my Personal Physician within the last 12 months from the date hereof.
- I authorize and appoint OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com as my agent and attorney for the purpose of taking all steps and signing all documents on my behalf necessary to package the products I will order in order to have them delivered to me, to the same extent as I could do if I were personally present taking those steps and signing myself.
- I authorize and appoint OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com as my agent and my attorney for the purpose of taking all steps and signing all documents on my behalf necessary for shipping the products I will order as if I had shipped them to my own address.
- I initiated contact with OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com and understand that OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com is not located in the United States.
- The contract for sale for any product I purchase from OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com occurs in and is completed in the jurisdiction from which each product I purchase is shipped from. Title to any product ordered by me passes from OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com to me at the time the product leaves OnlineCanadianPharmacy.comâ€™s affiliated pharmacy or fulfillment center. I understand and agree that OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com may have my order shipped from a pharmacy or international licensed or certified fulfillment center located in Canada, USA, Turkey, Mauritius, United Kingdom, Singapore, New Zealand, European Union and other countries it may select from time to time. I understand and agree that the products supplied from these pharmacies and international licensed or certified fulfillment centers may be sourced from and manufactured in countries other than those listed above, including but not limited to India and Israel.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which products are shipped to me (unless OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com elects otherwise in its sole discretion), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. All disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with my dealings with OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com shall be submitted to and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the jurisdiction from which products are shipped to me (unless OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com elects otherwise in its sole discretion). The parties submit and attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts to finally adjudicate or determine any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with my dealings with OnlineCanadianPharmacy.com.
- I AGREE THAT THE REVIEWING PHYSICIAN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY INADEQUACY, DEFICIENCY OR UNSUITABILITY OF THE PRESCRIPTION ISSUED BY THE REVIEWING PHYSICIAN OR INADEQUACY, DEFICIENCY OR UNSUITABILITY OF THE REVIEWING PHYSICIANâ€™S REVIEW OF MY MEDICAL INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE REVIEWING PHYSICIAN BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE REFERENCED CUSTOMER AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO EACH OF THE FOREGOING TERMS.